Monday, August 24, 2009

Ouch! That hurt!

I am not the most graceful person in the world. I don't dance, and quite frankly I have trouble walking across a smooth stable surface without inflicting pain to myself or someone thats standing near me. I ran track and cross country for many many years and survived to tell the tale (I was much better in the water... I mean you can't really fall down in water, ok, you can but its really hard). Yesterday morning I woke up to the melodic sounds of my terriers barking at who knows what. Sheesh! I jump out of bed ready to race to shut them up before they can wake anyone else up... and fall on my face! Really. My right foot was sound asleep, you know, one of those deep sleeps that if it were a person you'd have to use buckets of cold water to rouse it. Now my right foot is the beautiful color of a ripe plum, and about the size of one too! I feel like a 90 year old woman running a marathon (I'm sure I look that way too).

No comments:

Post a Comment