Friday, August 14, 2009

The Benefits and Risks of Emotional Binging.

I'm not one to really let loose and let people know exactly what's on my mind.  I don't like to yell, make a scene, or  generally even be noticed. I mean, hey, you can really hurts someone's feelings if you're not careful.  I'm never one for hurting people's feelings if I can absolutely help it and even in that case I try to soften the blow.  In fact, I've been told by several different people that I'm long suffering because I tend to sit on my emotions.  There are, however, times when you just can't sit on those emotions and you have to let loose.  The chance that whoever encourages these emotional outbursts deserves them 100%.  One of these outbursts happened to me today, right in the middle of Wal-Mart (which is home of all things crazy so maybe its a good thing I was there and not somewhere else). I instantly felt better, because this guy has had it coming for a while. Of all things, mom was proud of me and told me that I still held back to much.  She also reminded me that if you sit on your emotions to long you'll eventually end up with a burned bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment