Friday, December 18, 2009

Swimming in December

Greetings from them wet soggy state that is Alabama. Today would have been the perfect day to stay in bed with a good book (had I not been so lazy and actually gone to the book store and bought one...still haven't bought the new House of Night book...shame on me) or finish up that knitting project that I'm giving as a gift tomorrow. Nah! I'm writing from the freezing comfort of my desk at work, and pretty darn happy about it. Yeah, did you see it? Alabama is apparently the 9th happiest state in the U.S. It feels good to come in near the top of some list!! And what a list to be near the top, I mean how can you not be happy about being one of the happiest states? If you ask the people who research the education standards across the U.S. they'd tell you its because we don't know any better! We'll take it though however we can get it, and with a smile on our face! I hope the other people here at work read that article and come in in a good mood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment